Opener for paint cans
Can Safety Clips “StaCan”
|Approval for dangerous goods:
Stackable Cans made of tinplate - the classic paint and varnish cans! Our versatile, robust, stackable metal cans (StaCan) are best-suited as metal packaging for paints and varnishes on solvent-base (VOC), for modelling materials like paint, oil-based paint and lacquers, as well as glazes, oils, pastes and waxes.
- These cans are stackable.
- These cans are inside and outside blank.
- These metal cans are also suitable as packaging for dry groceries.
- Optimal emptying is achieved by the large opening of the cans.
- All metal cans are delivered inclusive matching lid.
- The lids will be pushed in after filling, either by hand or machine.
- By rotating with a flat object (screwdriver), the metal cans can be easily opened.
- Due to the patented lid construction of the stackable cans, they achieve excellent sealing properties even after repeated opening and closing.
- The patented lid construction ensures product residue will not cause the lid to get stuck.
- All cans are made of tinplate (tinned sheet steel). Cans made of tinplate without an appropriate inside coating are not suitable for water-containing filling goods or moist storage/handling. Contact with water or moisture can lead to rust. – For cans with anti-corrosion inside coating please visit our category “Lever lid cans inside coated” or ”Cans inside coated & stackable.