|Approval for dangerous goods:
Hobbocks food safe made of tinplate - Our versatile, robust Hobbocks are best-suited as metal packaging for various filling goods and dry groceries/food! Metal pails with higher filling capacity are generally called Hobbocks.
- These Hobbocks are inside and outside blank.
- Due to the PVC-free seal in the lid, these Hobbocks are SUITABLE FOR DRY GROCERIES.
- Our conical Hobbocks are ideal for economical storage, as they can be optimally nested and stacked.
- Optimal emptying is achieved by the large opening of the pails. The ringless, thin bucket edge makes it easy to pour out the contents cleanly.
- All Hobbocks food safe are delivered inclusive matching lid, latch ring and safety splint. Using the latch ring, the Metal bucket is firmly attached to its lid. The latch ring will additionally be fixed with a splint. Through the latch ring, the Metal pails remains tightly closed during transport.
- These Hobbocks are also equipped with a two metal carrying handles on the side.
- Due to the rubber seal in the lid, the Hobbocks provide high tightness and storage stability.
- All Hobbocks are made of tinplate (tinned sheet steel). Pails made of tinplate without an appropriate inside coating are not suitable for water-containing filling goods or moist storage/handling. Contact with water or moisture can lead to rust.
- Hobbocks WITHOUT approval for dangerous goods!