Can opener for paint cans
|Approval for dangerous goods:
Lever lid cans made of tinplate - the classic paint and varnish cans! Our versatile, robust metal cans (lever lid cans) are best-suited as metal packaging for paints and varnishes on solvent-base (VOC), for modelling materials like paint, oil-based paint and lacquers, as well as glazes, oils, pastes and waxes.
- These lever lid cans are inside and outside blank.
- These metal cans are also suitable as packaging for dry groceries.
- Optimal emptying is achieved by the large opening of the cans.
- All metal cans are delivered inclusive matching lid.
- The lids will be pushed in after filling, either by hand or machine.
- By rotating with a flat object (screwdriver), the metal cans can be easily opened.
- Through the precise and tight seat of the lid excellent sealing properties are achieved.
- The special ring design ensures product residue will not cause the lid to get stuck.
- All Lever lid cans are made of tinplate (tinned sheet steel). Cans made of tinplate without an appropriate inside coating are not suitable for water-containing filling goods or moist storage/handling. Contact with water or moisture can lead to rust. – For cans with anti-corrosion inside coating please visit our category “Lever lid cans inside coated” or ”Cans inside coated & stackable”.
- For up to 4 small boxes shipping costs are charged only once.
Due to the different fillings on the market and their individual composition, we cannot confirm absolute suitability for respective fillings. It is the responsibility of the user/bottler of the packaging to determine and confirm the suitability for the respective filling in advance.
The actual suitability of the chosen packaging can only be properly ascertained by performing your own preliminary tests! The specified range of use for this article represent a rough classification based on the legal requirements!