|Approval for dangerous goods:
Metal pails made of tinplate - Metal packaging with UN-Approval for dangerous goods! Our versatile, robust Metal pails are best-suited as metal packaging for liquid and solid hazardous materials and filling goods on solvent-base (VOC), like paints, varnishes, glazes, oils, pastes and waxes.
- These Metal pails are inside and outside blank.
- Due to the PVC seal in the lid, these Metal pails are NOT suitable for groceries.
- Our conical Metal pails are ideal for economical storage, as they can be optimally nested and stacked.
- Optimal emptying is achieved by the large opening of the pails. The ringless, thin bucket edge makes it easy to pour out the contents cleanly.
- All Metal pails with approval for dangerous goods are delivered inclusive matching lid, latch ring and safety splint. Using the latch ring, the Metal bucket is firmly attached to its lid. The latch ring will additionally be fixed with a splint. Through the latch ring, the Metal pails remains tightly closed during transport.
- The Metal pails are also equipped with a carrying handle made of metal.
- Due to the rubber seal in the lid, the Metal pails provide high tightness and storage stability for volatile materials.
- All Metal pails are made of tinplate (tinned sheet steel). Pails made of tinplate without an appropriate inside coating are not suitable for water-containing filling goods or moist storage/handling. Contact with water or moisture can lead to rust.
- Metal pails with UN-Approval for hazardous/dangerous goods UN 1A2/Y/100/…
(Number embossed on the container)!