|Approval for dangerous goods:
Metal pails food safe made of tinplate - Our versatile, robust Metal pails are best-suited as metal packaging for various filling goods and dry groceries/food!
- These Metal pails are inside and outside blank.
- Due to the PVC-free seal in the lid, these Metal pails are SUITABLE FOR DRY GROCERIES.
- Our conical Metal pails are ideal for economical storage, as they can be optimally nested and stacked.
- Optimal emptying is achieved by the large opening of the pails. The ringless, thin bucket edge makes it easy to pour out the contents cleanly.
- All Metal pails food safe are delivered inclusive matching lid, latch ring and safety splint. Using the latch ring, the Metal bucket is firmly attached to its lid. The latch ring will additionally be fixed with a splint. Through the latch ring, the Metal pails remains tightly closed during transport.
- The Metal pails are also equipped with a carrying handle made of metal.
- Due to the rubber seal in the lid, the Metal pails provide high tightness and storage stability.
- All Metal pails are made of tinplate (tinned sheet steel). Pails made of tinplate without an appropriate inside coating are not suitable for water-containing filling goods or moist storage/handling. Contact with water or moisture can lead to rust.
- Metal pails WITHOUT approval for dangerous goods!
Due to the different fillings on the market and their individual composition, we cannot confirm absolute suitability for respective fillings. It is the responsibility of the user/bottler of the packaging to determine and confirm the suitability for the respective filling in advance.
The actual suitability of the chosen packaging can only be properly ascertained by performing your own preliminary tests! The specified range of use for this article represent a rough classification based on the legal requirements!