|Approval for dangerous goods:
Hobbocks food safe made of tinplate - Our versatile, robust Hobbocks are best-suited as metal packaging for various filling goods and dry groceries/food! Metal pails with higher filling capacity are generally called Hobbocks.
- These Hobbocks are inside and outside blank.
- Due to the PVC-free seal in the lid, these Hobbocks are SUITABLE FOR DRY GROCERIES.
- Our conical Hobbocks are ideal for economical storage, as they can be optimally nested and stacked.
- Optimal emptying is achieved by the large opening of the pails. The ringless, thin bucket edge makes it easy to pour out the contents cleanly.
- Delivered inclusive matching lid, latch ring and metal safety splint (reusable). Using the latch ring, the Metal bucket is firmly attached to its lid. The latch ring can additionally be fixed with a metal splint. Through the latch ring, the Metal pails remains tightly closed during transport.
- These Hobbocks are also equipped with a carrying handle made of metal with a black grip.
- Due to the rubber seal in the lid, the Hobbocks provide high tightness and storage stability.
- All Hobbocks are made of tinplate (tinned sheet steel). Pails made of tinplate without an appropriate inside coating are not suitable for water-containing filling goods or moist storage/handling. Contact with water or moisture can lead to rust.
- Hobbocks WITHOUT approval for dangerous goods!
Due to the different fillings on the market and their individual composition, we cannot confirm absolute suitability for respective fillings. It is the responsibility of the user/bottler of the packaging to determine and confirm the suitability for the respective filling in advance.
The actual suitability of the chosen packaging can only be properly ascertained by performing your own preliminary tests! The specified range of use for this article represent a rough classification based on the legal requirements!