Pull-out spout closure 42 mm red
Pull-out spout closure 42 mm red child-proof lock
|Approval for dangerous goods:
Canisters made of tinplate – Metal packaging with UN-Approval for dangerous goods! The rectangular metal canisters are used in the chemical-technical industry as well as in the food industry: for alcohol as well as thin fluid solvent-based filling products (VOC), but also liquid hazardous goods, brake fluids, polish, cleaning supplies, engine oils, thinners, hardeners, paint, varnish, glazes and cooking oils.
- All Canisters are made of tinplate (tinned sheet steel). Canisters made of tinplate without an appropriate inside coating are not suitable for water-containing filling goods or moist storage/handling. Contact with water or moisture can lead to rust.
- The Canisters are inside and outside blank.
- All Canisters are suitable for food.
- The Canisters are delivered with extricable red 42 mm pull-out spout closures with tamper-evident seal, optionally also available with child-proof lock.
- The spout closures will be pushed in after filling, either by hand or machine.
- After pressing in the spout closures our Canisters ensure optimal residual emptying and reclosability through the screwtop on the closure.
- Canister with red, foldable carrying handle made of plastic on the top side.
- The canisters are stackable and through their rectangular shape space-saving during storage and transport.
- Canisters with UN-Approval for hazardous/dangerous goods UN 3A1/Y/200/...
(Number embossed on the container)!