Valve fluid 10 ml (for at least 100 valves)
The roasting pail was specially developed for coffee roasting and can be used as sustainable metal packaging for venting and storing coffee during and after the roasting process. The roasting pail lid with zero waste embossing is equipped with a vent hole / overpressure hole to avoid overpressure when outgassing coffee. The included valves, together with the valve fluid, provide aroma protection and protection against the entry of dirt and foreign particle.
- The roasting pails are delivered inclusive aroma protection vent valves, lids with zero waste embossing and vent hole, latch rings light and metal transport safety splints (reusable). The valve fluid required for the valves can be ordered as an option and is sufficient for at least 100 valves (1 drop per valve).
- Shake the valve fluid well before use. Put the valves tape down with the valve side. Apply 1 small drop left and right onto the punched-out contours. After 5 minutes resting period, remove the excessive fluid of the valve. Press the valve briefly and firmly with the punched-out contours above the vent hole on the pail lid. Using the latch ring, the roasting pail is firmly attached to its lid. The latch ring can additionally be fixed with a metal transport safety splint.
- Material: tinplate
- Made in Austria.
- inside blank, outside protective lacquered
- food safe
- Stackable (conical shape) for space-saving storage.
- Optimal emptying is achieved by the large opening and the ringless, thin bucket edge.
- two metal carrying handles on the side
- The Roasting pail is made of tinplate (tinned sheet steel). Pails made of tinplate are not suitable for water-containing filling goods or moist storage/handling. Contact with water or moisture lead to rust.
- Metal pail WITHOUT approval for dangerous goods!
- Can be used several times if handled properly.
- The roasting pail will only be delivered with the specified accessories (icon images).
|Approval for dangerous goods:
Due to the different fillings on the market and their individual composition, we cannot confirm absolute suitability for respective fillings. It is the responsibility of the user/bottler of the packaging to determine and confirm the suitability for the respective filling in advance.
The actual suitability of the chosen packaging can only be properly ascertained by performing your own preliminary tests! The specified range of use for this article represent a rough classification based on the legal requirements!