Closures black - improved version
Closures olive - improved version
Closures beige - improved version
No-Refill closures white
Closures bordeaux red
Closures green - improved version
Closures yellow - improved version
Closures red - improved version
!SALE! - WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Our Oil bottles are especially designed for cooking oil and therefore the perfect packaging for edible oils. The bottles offer an elegant packaging solution for your olive oil, rapeseed oil, pumpkin seed oil and many more high-quality edible oils.
- The Oil Bottles are inside gold and outside matt silver lacquered (bottom and top silver).
- The curved top of the bottle ensures a very good residual emptying.
- The bottles are produced in compliance with food law regulations and are therefore ideally suited for edible oils.
- Our oil bottles are impervious to light and air-impermeable.
- Our Cooking Oil Bottles are NOT suitable for alcoholic, aromatised filling goods.
- Our Nutritional Oil Cans are delivered incl. non-dripping oil spout closures with genuineness seal.
- Our Nutritional Oil Cans ensures optimal reclosability through the spout closure.
- The oil spout closures are available in the following colors: black, olive green, brown, beige, NO-REFILL white, bordeaux red, green, yellow, red and blue. Please select the desired colors when ordering!
- Cooking oil bottles are made of tinplate (tinned sheet steel). Cans made of tinplate without an appropriate inside coating are not suitable for water-containing filling goods or moist storage/handling. Contact with water or moisture can lead to rust.
Due to the different fillings on the market and their individual composition, we cannot confirm absolute suitability for respective fillings. It is the responsibility of the user/bottler of the packaging to determine and confirm the suitability for the respective filling in advance.
The actual suitability of the chosen packaging can only be properly ascertained by performing your own preliminary tests! The specified range of use for this article represent a rough classification based on the legal requirements!