Pull-out spout closure 42 mm black
Pull-out spout closure 42 mm white
|Approval for dangerous goods:
Our Nutritional Oil Canisters are especially designed for cooking oil and therefore the perfect packaging for edible oils. The canisters offer an elegant packaging solution for your olive oil, rapeseed oil, pumpkin seed oil and many more high-quality edible oils.
- The Nutritional Oil Canisters are inside food-safe gold lacquered and outside black matt lacquered.
- The canisters are produced in compliance with food law regulations and are therefore ideally suited for edible oils.
- Our oil canisters are impervious to light and air-impermeable.
- The canisters are stackable and through their rectangular shape space-saving during storage and transport.
- Our Cooking Oil Canisters are NOT suitable for alcoholic, aromatised filling goods.
- The Canisters are delivered with extricable black/white 42 mm pull-out spout closures with tamper-evident seal. Please select the desired colors when ordering!
- Canister with black, foldable carrying handle made of plastic on the top side.
- The spout closures will be pushed in after filling, either by hand or machine.
- After pressing in the spout closures our Canisters ensure optimal residual emptying and reclosability through the screwtop on the closure.
- All Canisters are made of tinplate (tinned sheet steel). Canisters made of tinplate without an appropriate inside coating are not suitable for water-containing filling goods or moist storage/handling. Contact with water or moisture can lead to rust. Due to the gold lacquering and protective coating of the seam on the inside of this canister certain residual moisture or a very low water content of the filling good is possible.
Due to the different fillings on the market and their individual composition, we cannot confirm absolute suitability for respective fillings. It is the responsibility of the user/bottler of the packaging to determine and confirm the suitability for the respective filling in advance.
The actual suitability of the chosen packaging can only be properly ascertained by performing your own preliminary tests! The specified range of use for this article represent a rough classification based on the legal requirements!