|Approval for dangerous goods:
Cylindrical Containers made of tinplate - Metal packaging with UN-Approval for dangerous goods! Our versatile, robust Cylindrical Containers are used in the chemical-technical industry as well as in the food industry: for alcohol as well as thin fluid solvent-based filling products (VOC), but also liquid hazardous goods, glue, brake fluids, polish, cleaning supplies, engine oils, thinners, hardeners, glazes and cooking oils.
- The Cylindrical Containers are inside and outside blank.
- All Cylindrical Containers are suitable for groceries.
- The Cylindrical Containers are delivered with extricable red 42 mm pull-out spout closures with tamper-evident seal.
- The spout closures will be pushed in after filling, either by hand or machine.
- After pressing in the spout closures our Cylindrical Containers ensure optimal emptying and reclosability through the screwtop on the closure.
- This Cylindrical Container is equipped with a metal handle on the top side.
- Our Cylindrical Containers are stackable.
- All Cylindrical Containers are made of tinplate (tinned sheet steel). Containers made of tinplate without an appropriate inside coating are not suitable for water-containing filling goods or moist storage/handling. Contact with water or moisture can lead to rust.
- Cylindrical Container with UN-Approval for hazardous/dangerous goods UN 1A1/Y/110/…
(Number embossed on the container)!