Opener for paint cans
Can Safety Clips “StaCan”
|Approval for dangerous goods:
Stackable Cans made of tinplate - the classic paint and varnish cans! Our versatile, robust, stackable metal cans (StaCan) are best-suited as metal packaging for paints and varnishes on solvent-base (VOC), for modelling materials like paint, oil-based paint and lacquers, as well as glazes, oils, pastes and waxes.
- These cans are stackable.
- These cans are inside and outside blank.
- These metal cans are also suitable as packaging for dry groceries.
- Optimal emptying is achieved by the large opening of the cans.
- All metal cans are delivered inclusive matching lid.
- The lids will be pushed in after filling, either by hand or machine.
- By rotating with a flat object (screwdriver), the metal cans can be easily opened.
- Due to the patented lid construction of the stackable cans, they achieve excellent sealing properties even after repeated opening and closing.
- The patented lid construction ensures product residue will not cause the lid to get stuck.
- All cans are made of tinplate (tinned sheet steel). Cans made of tinplate without an appropriate inside coating are not suitable for water-containing filling goods or moist storage/handling. Contact with water or moisture can lead to rust. – For cans with anti-corrosion inside coating please visit our category “Lever lid cans inside coated” or ”Cans inside coated & stackable.
Due to the different fillings on the market and their individual composition, we cannot confirm absolute suitability for respective fillings. It is the responsibility of the user/bottler of the packaging to determine and confirm the suitability for the respective filling in advance.
The actual suitability of the chosen packaging can only be properly ascertained by performing your own preliminary tests! The specified range of use for this article represent a rough classification based on the legal requirements!